Please click on the following links to be directed to these other educational and community agencies:

Need a Nebraska-licensed sign language interpreter?
Click here to be directed to the Nebraska Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing website (NCDHH) to find a list of Nebraska-licensed interpreters and their approved contact information, as well as a list of privately owned and operated interpreter referral agencies.